To display statistics about data traffic characteristics for all a data plane tunnel:
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate a vEdge router using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box, or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the router by clicking its hostname. The screen changes, and the left pane lists the categories of information you can display about the router.
- Click Troubleshooting in the left pane.
- From the Traffic pane, click App Route Visualization.
- From the Remote Device drop-down, select a destination vEdge router.
- Click Go.
The lower part of the screen displays:
- Chart Options bar—Located directly under the device name, this bar includes the Chart Options drop-down and time periods. Click Chart Options to select the type of statistics to display, either loss percentage, or latency and jitter. Click a predefined or custom time period for which to display data.
- Application-aware routing statistics in graphical format for all tunnels between the two routers. The top graphs display either loss statistics or latency and jitter statistics. The bottom graphs display the number of packets received and transmitted on the data plane tunnel. By default, statistics for the first six tunnels are displayed.
- Application-aware routing graph legend—Lists all data plane tunnels between the two routers. Each tunnel end point is identified by router name and TLOC color. By default, statistics for the first six tunnels are selected. Click the tunnel name to select and deselect a data plane tunnel.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 17.2.