CLI commands for configuring and monitoring Layer 2 bridging and Layer 3 integrated routing and bridging (IRB) on vEdge routers.
Bridging Configuration Commands
Use the following commands to configure bridging on a vEdge router.
Bridging Monitoring Commands
Use the following commands to monitor Layer 2 bridging on a vEdge router:
- clear bridge mac— Clear the MAC addresses that the vEdge router has learned.
- clear bridge statistics—Clear the bridging statistics.
- show bridge interface—List information about the interfaces on which bridging is configured.
- show bridge mac—List the MAC addresses that the vEdge router has learned.
- show bridge table—List the information in the bridge forwarding table.
IRB Configuration Commands
Use the following commands to configure IRB within a VPN on a vEdge router:
vpn vpn-id interface irbnumber access-list acl-list arp ip address ip-address mac mac-address arp-timeout seconds autonegotiate clear-dont-fragment description "text description" dhcp-server (on vEdge routers only) address-pool prefix/length exclude ip-address lease-time minutes max-leases number offer-time minutes options default-gateway ip-address dns-servers ip-address domain-name domain-name interface-mtu mtu tftp-servers ip-address static-lease mac-address ip address address/subnet mac-address mac-address mtu bytes [no] shutdown tcp-mss-adjust bytes
IRB Monitoring Commands
Use the following commands to monitor IRB:
- show interface—List information about the interfaces on which IRB is enabled.